Thinking about working at LSPI?
LSPI offers a full-service solution provider for drag reduction agents (DRA, also known in the industry as “flow improvers”).
Careers within LSPI are diverse as expertise is required in a variety of areas, including:
- Business development and sales
- Human resources
- Research and development
- Technical support and consulting
- Supply chain and logistics
LSPI has four U.S. locations:
Houston, Texas (LSPI headquarters)
Ponca City, Oklahoma
and three international offices:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
LSPI employees and their eligible family members have access to competitive, flexible employee benefits programs, including:
- Life insurance
- 401K plan with company match and profit sharing
- Paid vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid short & long-term sick leave
LSPI prides itself on employing good people who work safely, are honest and ethical, and know how to work hard. Is that you?
If you are interested in a career with LSPI, please check out our current job openings listed below.
Job Applicants – Please be Advised
We are in the process of implementing a new recruiting system. As a result, please consider the following:
- Starting September 2021 and onward, we will be posting our most recent job openings here.
- On a temporary basis and until further notice, please refer to both the list below and this page to view all available job openings at LSPI.
To apply, please use the “apply” button contained within each position description page.
- For Transportation job openings, please visit our LSP Transport, LLC application page.