Phillips Specialty Products Inc. (PSPI) is the global leader in the science of drag reduction. PSPI specializes in maximizing the flow potential of pipelines, increasing operational flexibility and throughput capacity and substantially increasing bottom-line profit potentials.
Why choose LiquidPower™ Flow Improvers?
- Flow improver solutions for crude, refined products and non-potable water pipeline operations
- High achievable drag reduction -- more than 80% depending on pipeline, crude or product types
- Products designed to work in different environments, terrains, pipelines and oil conditions, including specially formulated products for heavier crude types and arctic conditions
Superior Customer Service
- Global customer support
- Superior level of assistance for companies -- logistics, transportation, technical field services
Innovative Research & Technology
- Inventor of the first commercial drag reducer and custodian of the leading DRA patents
- PSPI teams work directly with customers to help solve pipeline problems
- Develop and tailor products specific for customer needs
- Customer-oriented equipment solutions specific to the conditions of the pipelines and the properties of the fluid being transported
- Hydraulics expertise
- Simulation modeling
- Pipeline optimization
- ISO 9001:2000 registered
- Continuous improvement in quality system
ABOUT PHILLIPS 66
- PSPI is a wholly owned subsidiary of Phillips 66. Built on more than 130 years of experience, Phillips 66 is a growing energy manufacturing and logistics company with high-performing Midstream, Chemicals, Refining and Marketing and Specialties businesses. This integrated portfolio enables Phillips 66 to capture opportunities in the changing energy landscape. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 13,500 employees who are committed to operating excellence and safety. Phillips 66 had $51 billion of assets as of Sept. 30, 2013. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co.